Wednesday 7 May 2008

We've polished our first helmets!





Yes, Bassetts Pole was alive and kicking on Tuesday night! (6th May).

I (lucky photo & video man) was there to capture the lovely Kat and Adele attending to the helmet needs of dozens of bikers.

Here's Kat- pictured after giving this ZX9 owner's helmet a jolly good buffing.

MCE Insurance was proud to be seen at this event, after many years still possibly the top bike meet in the Midlands. The girls enjoyed it too, or so they told me whilst slurping the froth from their hot chocolate afterwards.

Buffed helmets, babes, frothy drinks, insurance, it's all to much for me. I'm off to upload some more photos and see if I've got any decent video footage to put on!

Who said insuring must be boring? (Oh, I almost forgot- if you want an insurance quote just click here: Cheap Motorcycle Insurance



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was a good night. Nice to see some babes so ta MCE!